Clark Fork......Call or E-mail for Pricing
The Clark Fork is my interpretation of "The Bone Crusher". It is similar to the Wise River, but with a long scale length and a special hand cut inlay in both the peghead and fingerboard. Also, the body construction is of Indian Rosewood or Curly Maple, and the tuners are Gold Waverly's.
The pictures show my sunburst finish which is available as an option.
- Red Spruce
- Red Spruce Bracing
- Hard Maple Rift Sawn Bridge Plate
- Choice of Indian Rosewood or Curly Maple
- Ivoroid or Tortoise Body Binding
- Body Width of 16"
- Scale length of 25-1/2"
- Nut width of 1-3/4"
- Ebony fingerboard with Hand Cut Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Peghead with custom Mother of Pearl Hand Cut Inlay
- Peghead with Mother of Pearl Logo Inlay
- Ivoroid or Tortoise binding on both the Neck and Peghead (your choice)
- Ebony Bridge
- Ebony Bridge Pins with Mother of Pearl Dots
- Ebony End Pin with Mother of Pearl Dot
- Gold Waverly Tuners
- Unbleached Bone Nut/Saddle
- Hard Shell Guitar Case
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Natural Finish